THE POPULAR FRONT FOR THE LIBERATION OF CPSA
FREEDOM! UNITY! SOCIALISM!
REVOLUTION UNTIL VICTORY!
PRESIDENT LOSINSKA AND AIMS OF INDUSTRY
1. The financial backers of Mrs.Losinska have long been shrouded in mystery and fear of litigation. lndeed, our beloved President, that pillar of the Christian Trade Union Movement (CTuM) stoutly denies any further involvement with the notorious TRUMID employers organisation ,or that she continues to receive assistance from outside agencies.
2. Regretfully, many members were denied the pleasure of our dear President's interview in the Guardian of Monday 26th May, as London deliveries were sabotaged once again by the Red Wreckers. However, those of us in the provinces were thrilled to note that:- "We met in the White Eagle, a club for émigré Poles, ex-flyers of the Polish Air Force. Her husband was a Polish bomber Pilot and is now a buyer in china and glass.
3. Further on, however, we noted that the man-behind her glorious victory, her `personal chief campaign organiser during the last elections' is described as Billy Graham's British publicist and organiser, and the (Catholic) Lord Longford's mainstay in the campaign for prison reform and purity. Why, this is none other than our own dear chum, Mr. Peter Thompson.
4. Coy Kate has omitted to mention however, that dear Peter's main source of legitimate income is full-time hack for Aims of Industry, or as it styles itself now `Aims - the Free Enterprise Organisation'. Doubtless this splendid, altruistic limited Co. (Reg.No.457622) allowed the worthy Thompson unpaid leave to assist the noble Losinska's struggle against International Communism, and doubtless no financial or technical assistance was given to her or her acolytes.
5. Tragically, worthless elements in this union are only too ready to utter base lies and repeat scurrilous stories at the drop of a hat in order to vilify our Leaderess. The suggestion that AIMS -THE FREE ENTERPRISE ORGANISATION has shelled out monies and personnel to assist in the great Falange victory in May can have no substance whatsoever.
6. Vicious rumours can easily be quashed. Just ring:- Mr. Peter Thompson, at his `AIMS' London Office, 40 Doughty Street, London WCIN 2LF at 01.405-5195 or in-the evening at home at 01.351-3502 - and if you can't get hold of dear Peter, his Scottish chum, Adam Bergius is there to assist at 041.204-2633.
DEHN DOBRY, DAMA LOSINSKA, HEJ DO CZYNU! BYLE KARABIN BYT W GARSCI, TAKI CO W BOJU NIE CHYBI........
EXCUDENT ALII SPIRANTIA MOLLIUS AERA
It also seeks to provide an ideological basis for their theories to fit the modern era, and also supply information on their enemies. Founded in 1976 it `miraculously' obtained grants from the Manpower Services Commission and the Job Creation Programme in the same year, as well as being granted `charitable status'.
Behind the veneer of educational programmes at schools for trade unionists is a much more sinister operation. Its first project was on `Industrial Democracy' based on the Bullock Report, and in the following years over a dozen projects have been sponsored by the JCF on this theme. Bullock, of course, was little more than a revival of Mondism, class collaboration which can be compared with Pat Womersley `s `DHSS Model Office Project' or Mussolini `s Italian Fascism. To quote from JCF documents `The distinguishing feature of this subject has been the close co-operation throughout between the trade union based Foundation (i.e. themselves) and some of the more enlightened and aware employers'.
In predominantly Catholic countries, Catholic Action has sought to completely monopolise the Trade Union Movement, leading in Italy and France to separate Catholic, Social-Democratic and Communist trade union centres, and a similar experience is found in certain parts of Australia. This has led to antagonism between liberals and non-Catholics, discrediting the Catholic outfits .Yet in countries where Catholics are a minority, Catholic Action has worked with greater sophistication, seeking to gain subtle hegemony over the working class through a variety of broader platforms. It is of no surprise to note that the JCF encourages and has organised visits and joint projects with Dutch and German counterparts, and is now planning an `exchange study visit' with the American AFL-CIO, the CIA run U.S. trade union centre.
Employing a full-time staff of eight, the JCF `s top man is Paul Rathkey, the Head of Research, who can be contacted at:-
THE JIM CONWAY FOUNDATION
Both John Raywood and Charles Elliot have lectured at JCF seminars and a close watch must be put on all future activities.
Count Racsynski (there are various Western versions of spelling his name) is head of the so-called "Government-in-Exile" of Poland, based in opulent accommodation in Eaton Square in plush London SW1. This "government-in-exile" was the displaced Sikorski headed government which fled in 1939 and set up shop in London. In Poland itself the heroic partisans ignored these armchair diplomats and set up their own government in 1944 at Lublin. It came as a big blow to the "government-in-exile" when in 1945 the Western governments recognised this Lublin government, but the Eaton Square "government" continued its activity, largely confined to educational and cultural work amongst exiles. Its members retained their ranks and titles of nobility, now legal fictions.
But what has all this to do with the CPSA? Well, the point is, during the long hot Polish summer of 1980,a number of trade unionists in the West, including CPSA members, wanted to show some support for Solidarnosc, the newly-independent trade union. CPSA members sent motions from branches to the NEC calling for the NEC to show some kind of support. Mrs. Losinska wrote to these branches saying that the NEC had indeed agreed to this request and that £250 had been donated to Solidarnosc. However, it appeared that the money had not been sent to Solidarnosc's widely publicised address in Poland, but "via" the government- in-exile, led by this "Count" Racsynski. The branches concerned obviously questioned whether the money had in fact been mailed on to Poland, and Mrs. Losinska claimed that the money had been sent via Racsynski as a result of an appeal in the Daily Telegraph by red-rasher and prominent Zionist Lord Bethell.
It seemed hardly a satisfactory answer and so a number of branches put down motions to Conference calling for the money to be redirected or sent direct to Solidarnosc. But strange to say, when these motions came up for inclusion in the agenda booklet, Mrs. Losinska took copies of the motions away for libel consideration. Of course, if the Associations lawyers find that the motions may be the subject of successful litigation, they will not appear on the agenda, but of course it is also open to Count Racsynski to bring a private prosecution whether they appear or not, thus ensuring that the branches are doubly gagged. Observers have noted that Mrs Losinska has recently begun putting the little "slash" through the "L" in her name, thus "Losinska", which in Polish orthography means That the name should mw be pronounced "Wozhinska". Full-timers at CPSA HQ who are not overfond of Our Kate as President have been known, over a noggin or two in the Polish Club, to make the unkind jest that Mr. Losinska is "Minister of Aviation" in the "government in exile"'. This is completely without foundation.
DO BOJU O POLSKE, LUDOWA!
P.S. Mrs. Losinska has recently stated that she can provide documentary evidence that the money destined for Solidarnosc did indeed reach its correct destination. In that case all well and good, but why not say so in the first place.